This training is designed to provide the tools with which Louisiana death scene investigators and coroners can investigate and learn from each SUID death to improve the health and safety of Louisiana families and children.
- Explain the key elements of the SUID investigation process, including the roles and responsibilities of Louisiana death scene investigators and coroners
- Prove skills- building concepts which address process development and interview training
- Outline key concepts of infant health and growth
- Prepare investigators to accurately complete a SUID investigation according to CDC guidelines
How to become a certified SUID death scene investigator through the SUID Investigation Online Training Program?
- Successful completion of all modules
- Score at least 80% on all quizzes
- Agree to attend the annual coroner’s training within 11 months of successfully completing the SUID Investigation Online Training Program
There is no cost for the training conference.
Continuing Education is not offered for the online training.
This experience is best viewed on a desktop device.